Kinesiology works to balance all systems of the body. Our bodies work on varied levels from electrical, emotional, nutritional, and physical ways of being.
Muscle testing is used as a tool to help identify the issues that need to be treated, and to determine from which level in our body the issues are arising from.
The therapist uses a muscle response test to determine the health of the client. The treatment is very gentle, safe, and non-invasive. Our bodies know why we are unwell. The reasons could be food intolerances, trauma, stressful thoughts, injuries etc. Our bodies also know what they need to feel well again, and the therapist will apply the appropriate treatment to restore balance within the body.
Kinesiology can help with:
- Indigestion, cramping, bloating
- Irregular or infrequent bowel movements
- Food cravings and sensitivities
- Low energy
- Poor sleep
- Migraines and headaches
- Unexplained aches and pains
- Back pain and sciatica pain
- Frequent anxiety, fears, and phobias
- Poor concentration and coordination
- Not feeling rested after a night’s sleep
- Feeling tired all the time
- Skin rash, dry skin or skin breakouts
- Frequent flu, coughs and colds
- Heavy metals and other toxicities